Pages

My Crazy Lecturer Sister XD

Today, while i'm having my lunch with my classmate.

we went to wan zai to eat,

and guess what? small sam is retard,

Hiao May disturb her and she come to hit me while i'm eating :(



- then after eating when i'm back to class -

Miss presssca ask me~

Miss : EH~~ XXXXX ~ i want to ask you something.

May and Small Sam ask me just now one~

then May and Small Sam : No No No don't

Miss : Eh!

Me : ok ok come come come ... you whisper to me

Miss : you know if i got something curious i cant get into sleep and keep thinking about it.

Me : then i tot , shy , ah aha ah yes la yes la , his my VEGETABLE ~

Miss : ah ! what vegetable? huh? May what is he talking?

May : Vegetable la~

Miss : What vegetable ? got alot different kind you know?

Me : Vegetable la?

Miss : No~ I want ask . . . . You like Girl or Boy?

Me : Both ah~

Miss : ahhh~ OH SHIT!!! Really ah?

Me : yala

- Then Miss Presssca go into front -


HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wtf she asking something like that XD



= PET =

Just nw i went to check them,

they look hungry but i'm out of idea what to feed them :(

i took some carrot put in front of their mouth and they ate it,

so HAPPY


= Status =

Tired and alot course work :(




= K k i write until here :3 drop by and leave me something weird ok? =