Pages

My stupid dream.

Haha, while i was working today,

we talk alot of funny stuff,

i told them~

Me : I want to be model!

They : in ur dream! cause your too short!.

Me : Hmp! I will buy Taller shoes + the increase height pad to put in the shoes !

They : . . . ( ignoring me )

Me : T^T!!!



- School -

i was skipping school today , as i forgot to bring my laptop down which it cover all my stuff , exercise and assignment :( so i plan to lie and skip school.


- Working -

O.O seriously, i work today kinda tired, cause 1st july our shop going to have grand opening :D

Wish me luck :3 i want to eat !! T^T i want rendang! Hungry-Ing

Oh yea i meet the new full timer :X he seem blur . . . too bad i cant eat him T^T rawr

I NEED FISH!



- Okie time to go hope i can update tonight , recently i just come back home and sleep very tired + i'm suck T^T -


GIVE ME FISH!!! I NEED FISH!!!