Pages

Time

Time.

Time pass by every sec on what your doing or what your thinking.

As for me, time are like my story line.

It help me to write my life story,

from the day i was born till the end of my life.

All i wish is to have my memory to be written into a book,

which allow others to see and feel what is my story's about.


As i look into Past.

All i got is regret, missing the old times, and tear will just flowing down on my face.

As i look into Present.

i feel i'm wasting my time on what i'm shouldn't do.

As i look into Future.

I wish i could live in a normally and low and plain life style,
as long i got my love one, live in a small house,
with our good memories,
then it's worth to me.


So for now i'm wishing for all to my best, my friend, my love of.
i wish to thanks you all for walking and being
part of my story.


Thanks .