Pages

Weee

Ding~ Ding~ Ding~

Seriously i did't update my blog for like 2 days?
So i wonder did any of my friend miss my blog?
or not? ='/

Haha anyway i'm going talk about some stuff :3

On sunday, i was alone at my working place ( new working place la )

then on the noon i was so cold that i call DOM,

Me : Dom! I'm sooooo cold~
Dom : Huh?
Me : i say i'm soooo cold~
Dom : i'm eating now~ with friend~
Me : =O
Dom : don't disturb me kao zai~
Me : =I okie lo enjoy ur dating T^T....

then i hang up the phone ~ ~ ~

Then i call my boss Liz ,
Liz : aiyer , why you call me your phone credit too much ah?
Me : cause i miss u ma ~ so i call you lo~
Liz : ni hen er d ~ ( mean geli ) her favor sentence XD
Me : where got~
Liz : i tot got something important want to find me ~
Me : no la, just miss you

and alot more~ hahah ( but i keep hearing someone laughing at the back i wonder who is that girl)

- epic cool fake hair -

i was tidying and i saw 3 fake hair XD so i decided to play with it XD 1st one i seem like a rocker or what XD 2nd one i look like ah kua XD ( japanese girl style hair = =) 3rd nothing diffrent just the front part more longer XD. .. . i will upload the picture i guess? if someone request it Hahaha~

- School -

Arh~ Mr william say i did wrong for my exercise = =!! WTF sigh @_@

now i got 3 rough ~ 1 review to do ! 3 assignment !!! oops 4 assignment!!!



- My baby pet -

Yush ~ i got my baby pet , i wonder what should i name it?

they are so lovely that i keep watching them ~

muhahhahaa grow up faster baby~ i love you 2 mucks



- that's all for now since i'm blogging last min before going out , i will update more when i come back from work -