Pages

I'm so tired

Recently really i'm super tired....

that day i was going open k with my boss them,

me and liz was like staring a girl ,

who's fat till the oil look like muscles,

then she say if she was me i rather go die,

i say yaya same lo T^T

she say : i dont even dare go out

i say : yalor , i rather die than going out

then we 2 laugh :X

then when we'r going back,

got 1 person drunk and he look like being posses by ghost or what

look so scary T^T

So today when i reach school , i saw class dont have people

i call mr you tai he say we skip class now at XXX

i was like WTF i come in nthing to hand in also wait die

u all put me areoplane wuwuu

then he say fast fast run dont let william see u XD

then ok i say i skip school....

today like WTF i'm damn unlucky ,

forgot to bring my socks then today open shop

3 people call me girl = =

few days ago i dont see people calling that why today so many people grrrrr...

then then yesterday got 1 group of FUCKASSSUCKER of aunty

they was like trying whole shop then bought 2 tees and legging

nvm they want new i take , ENDURE!!!

then when they come back , the STFU aunty say what?

Aunty : This L look so small

Me : cause this is new one

Aunty : no ler This and that

Me : cause the one u try we got iron before , so it look more bigger

= I SHOULD SAY BECAUSE IT LOOK BIG BEING WEAR BY U FAT ASS =

Then i ignore her....

Guess what she ask? If damage can change? i was like WTF?

i feel like saying ARE U STUPID?

I'm not selling laptop or PC where the hell i can change for u?

tsk tsk tsk ....

i ask them check and complain this and that ...

THAT'S ALL :(



= I write until here going back eat and enjoy my ranch town at FB =