Pages

Dang Dang Dang Dang~

= Working =

This is Mr Koo. Our new Full timer , future supervisor of mine :D

Mr Nice guy, + handsome than me ahaha

=( i'm messy that time....

I want take photo with him tomorrow :D


Btw , liz come and say alot stuff with me ,

thanks her for cheering up me ,

really i thanks you alot for cheering me when i'm down,

She ask me today , so how are you now? ok ler ma?

I reply : Yes ok alot ler...

Then Bla Bla Bla

Night time we go eat and sing K

we talk again , and i found out we have the same taste,

we like the same food, the same kind of guy ( tan and sun shine and Single-edged eyelid guy )

She told me next time she got BF , she wont intro to me

cause she say i will steal her BF :D

Muhahahahahaha , I want iphone 4 i'm waiting it reach SG or malaysia....



= Pet =

Omg my female heat sandfire eat my male tail ( Bite )

Now my male heat sandfire tail bleed and it's like a dry fish ;(

My heart are so pain , i love them so much :(



= Okie i write until here tired and feel want to sleep :D =